An Adrenaline Adventure (8 Days)
Keep your shoes tied for this active journey could knock your socks off! Begin with white water rafting on the infamous Pacuare River. Follow with an interactive coffee tour and highland mountain exploration before dropping to the coastal sierra to rappel off a waterfall and sleep in a cavern. Finish off with some fantastic surf lessons and you should be pretty puckered out by the time you head home.
- Day 1 – Arrival in San Jose. Sleep hotel in San Jose.
- Day 2 – White water rafting class III-IV rapids on the Pacuare River. Sleep B&B Turrialba.
- Day 3 – Morning coffee tour and transfer to the region of Dota. Sleep rustic lodge in Dota.
- Day 4 – Transfer to Tinamastes and hike to Diamante Cavern. Afternoon rappel. Sleep in Cavern.
- Day 5 – Morning waterfall exploration and hike out. Transfer to Uvita Beach and afternoon surf lesson. Sleep lodge in Uvita Beach.
- Day 6 – Surf lessons and coastal hike. Sleep lodge in Uvita Beach.
- Day 7 – Morning surf lessons and transfer to San Jose. Evening trip closure ceremony. Sleep hotel in San Jose.
- Day 8 – Fly home.
# of Days: 7 nights / 8 days
Regions visited: Turrialba, Pacuare, Dota, Tinamastes, Uvita
Activities: White water rafting, Coffee Tour, Hike, Rappel, Cavern accommodations, and Surf lessons.
Includes: All in-country transportation; all meals; all accommodations; all activities; 1-3 trip leaders depending on the number of students; Teachers FOC depending on the number of students.
Does not include: Airfare, taxes or tips.
Request our Student Group Journeys ebrochure here for more details.